Friday, November 23, 2007

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I wish you could hear Liam say "gobble gobble" in this blog. He's the cutest kid ever!! We had a wonderful time at SoSo's house for dinner this year. The food was the best I think we've ever had. Nanny made stuffing from scratch with sausage. I don't even like stuffing, but I ate about 3 helpings. She also smoked the turkey, and that was the best I've ever had too! My whole side of the family was there, except Dave, Sherry and Conner. It was really nice to all be together. Here are some pictures of our really fun day!

Liam eating pie. I didn't think he would like the pumpkin, but it was his favorite.
Liam and my mom eating pie.

Uncle Jeff, Amanda and Zach, Natalie, Jessi, Nanny and mom.
Amanda and Zach, SoSo and Tyson the ham.
Holy cow... alert the press... Natalie and Brynn are doing dishes? Is this right?
Marcia's beautiful pies. The cake on the left is spice cake with toffee icing. Ohh, so good! It was SoSo's b-day so we got cake too!
Marcia, Nanny and my mom.
I guess we'll start getting ready for Christmas now!

2 comments:

melissa said...

Gosh Mar, it seems like your thanksgiving actually turned out AWESOME! can please can I just say for the record, you have the cutest kid mar-bear. That picture of Liam in his little undies is so freakin cute! And i love the hair cut! But i'll be honest, i was hoping to see Shonna's dogs somewhere in the backround:). Hope you guys are doing good, i miss seeing you guys already! I'm used to having you guys in my day:(. Hope all is well, can't wait to see you again!

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

IT looks like you had a fabulous day! I love seeing pictures of your family because since we talk about our families so much I feel like I know them!