Thursday, March 13, 2008

Poor Sebastian...

It's been a few days now (and no, I did not take pictures), but Sebastian the crab is no longer with us... The unthinkable happened! This crab did not want to be "Under the Sea!" The crab crawled out of the fish tank and Jager dog ate it! I'm not even kidding, he brought the shell to my lap after he finished with it. It was so sick, and I was freaking out. There were little pieces of him all over the family room floor. I still can't believe it really happened! The PetCo guy said it could happen and I really didn't believe him. I guess we learn to listen. To all of you who have a crab, good luck! As for us, we will not be getting another! Liam still looks for the crab in the tank and I've told him he's gone to visit Baby Jesus. He seems to think that's okay!
That's all for now!
Good night!

4 comments:

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

So funny. (In a sad way...) But that is one of those things where you can think of it when you are sad/stressed and it will give you a laugh!

Jenni said...

Sorry about your crab! He was so cute and tiny.

Your family seems to have bad luck with pets being eaten by dogs.

melissa said...

So did you guys have crab that night? haha, just kidding, sorry-that was probably the worst thing to say right now, but he was a little cutie of a crab! I can only imagine the look on your face when you came into the room! Are you going to get another one? a lizard this time maybe?

melissa said...

I'm itching for an update Mary! Craving a few words from ya!