Monday, June 30, 2008

10 Years Already???

Wow! I can't believe it's been 10 years since I graduated from good old Judge High School! My 10 year reunion was a few weeks ago and I had decided I wasn't going to go. We went to Jeremy's last year and it was kind of lame so I thought I could pass. Then I heard there was an "unofficial" reunion party at Hogs Wallow the night before the official reunion so I decided to do that instead. It was fun seeing everyone, I really don't keep up with anyone at all. I have to say, I've come a long way in 10 years. It was fun to have something to talk about, like Jeremy, Liam, the store, the new job, etc. So here is a cute pic, these are my cronies I used to hang with 24/7. Mary Duricy is on the far left, she and I were in school together from 4th grade. She was Mary D. and I was Mary T. (Thorne, for you guys who don't know!) It was a total trip, but I'm really glad I'm done with that part of my life. On to bigger and better things!!!

Mary Duricy, Nicole Fritz, Me, and Maren Slaugh

1 comments:

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

So those were your partners in crime, huh! I love the shirt you are wearing. It's adorable!