Saturday, June 30, 2007

Zoo Trip




I love this picture! He thought it was the funnies thing in the world that I went down the slide. I won't publish the pic Nat took of me trying to get my fat a.. out of the slide. It's a sight to see!


















Um, Liam accidentially hit his cup into the pond! Natalie had to get security to fish it out for us. It was funny, but we threw the cup away.



















Do I measure up?
There was a man in front of us with his kids that stood here and then Liam had too of course!






Oh, my sweet boy and a rhino!









Natalie and I took Liam to the zoo today. It was bloody hot, but we had a blast! We let Liam run where he wanted rather than trying to do the loop to see everything. Everytime we pointed something out to him he would act like he could see what we were talking about, then all of a sudden he would shreek and you could tell he saw it too! He got so excited about the monkeys, expecially the gorillas. I was pretty impressed how active they were in the heat. If you haven't seen the white alligator yet, it's worth making the trip. It's just weird to see a white alligator! Here are a few pics, you can tell we had a blast!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! Get's cuter everytime I see it! You guys looked like you had a blast, and Liam i'm sure would be a blast to go to the Zoo with!