Saturday, September 22, 2007

The first batch...

The first batch of sweet cream was made last night. Chad brought Ridge and Jagger, Natalie and Ashton were there with Liam, Jeremy and myself. We all witnessed the first batch going in a cream and coming out as sweet goodness!

Jeremy pouring in 14% fat - cream (pretend I didn't tell you that.)
Extracting the wonderful ice cream.
This is what heaven looks like!
Chad having a sample.
Jeremy "cleaning" the machine! We will be a little more sanitary when we open! I hope everyone finds the ice cream as wonderful as we do! Come and get it!

2 comments:

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

It looks fantastic! I can't wait to try some!

Anonymous said...

Mary, Thanks for the ice cream at the opening. Your store is wonderful and the ice cream delicious. Thanks for letting me crash the party and come with Jenni.

Jenni's mom, Marilyn