Friday, October 12, 2007

Friends and Family Night

The night has finally arrived. We had a opening night social where we invited our families, but we also invited the families of our new employees. The store was packed, but the employees and Jeremy kept the line moving all night. It was so fun having everyone together for this spectacular night, it means a lot to have the support we have! Here are a few fun pictures from the beginning of the night. As the party went on, I was unable to take more pics because Liam was psycho! He's so used to having the store all to himself, he couldn't understand why he wasn't allowed to run all over and behind the swinging door. We had a great time though and I hope everyone comes back for seconds!


Uncle Pat - need I say more?! This is him very excited as we opened the doors!
Shanel, Mandy and Jessica - the only employees I could get a pic of!

The line! Everyone was so patient! I'm sure it was worth waiting for!
Jessi with her fantastic creation!
Zachary seemed to really like his too!
Even Connor got a taste of moms.
Liam - after a long, crazy night. He grabbed his "this" blanket and laid down in the middle of the store. You can see the people standing in line right next to him. I think he likes to be the star of the show. I wonder where he got that from....

0 comments: