Friday, October 12, 2007

Liam's Second Birthday

This evening was one of the best evening ever. Liam was so excited and had no idea why! First, we took ice cream to his school for all the kids to enjoy and they all loved it. Everyone was thinking Liam and he was oblivious! Then I picked him up and we went out to the District. We ate at Red Robin so Jeremy could be there with us. Liam was great at dinner, which is very rare! Then we opened presents in front of Marble Slab, and pretty much took over the whole sidewalk. It was funny! The first gift Liam opened was a sweat suit. He pulled it out of the packaging, held it up for everyone to see and said with force, "Ohh Cute!" It was seriously one of the funniest things ever! We all died laughing! :) After that, everything was "Cute!" I think he had a blast at his birthday party. Sunday should be an interesting day with his b-day party. He's going to have so much attention, he's not going to know what to do with himself!

Cute pic of Liam and Nat. That's a balloon string in the middle of the pic.
Not the best pic, but we took tons to try to get one. Liam was way more interested in the balloons than having a family picture taken.
Liam being very silly! He was force-laughing so hard. It was hilarious!
Liam is shoving this in my face, screaming "Elmo Cheese!" Like - "take a freaking picture of me and my new jacket!"
Grandma helping open a new race track. My mom bought Liam a motorized motorcycle that I thought I had a picture of. I will take one at the party on Sunday and post it. It's amazing!

0 comments: