Sunday, October 28, 2007

Liam Clink's 2nd Birthday Party!

This was the most beautiful day for a party! We rented a bounce house and set it up right in the front yard! It was totally awesome and I think everyone had a great time. Liam had the time of his life. I think he was in heaven when I walked him outside and that huge bouncer was out there! Here are a ton of pics. Thank you to everyone who came! I think I might rent a bounce house for every party. That thing was a blast!

Tyson and Liam...Tyson was not sure he wanted to bounce at this point. Wait a few pics!
Liam was not hesitant at all. He dove in with force!
This was the awesome Elmo cake we made. It was ice cream that I decorated with sugar.
Tyson decided he liked bouncing too!


Hazel was the only girl of the bunch. I think she enjoyed it!
Liam sliding out of the door head first on his back!
Kids jumping!
CHEESE!
Mom...There's a girl sitting by me...
Mom...She's going to kiss me! Liam's first kiss!
Super cute pic of Liam!
Even Tassy enjoyed the party!
This is the bike my mom bought Liam. This was the first ride.
It was short lived, but very cool! Now if he could just figure out how to steer!



0 comments: