Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcoming a new addition...

Sebastian - The Crab!

We got this fish tank for Christmas and Jeremy is OBSESSED! I had this innocent idea to maybe get a crab. You would think the words of God came out of my mouth! So, now we have this crab in our fish tank. The guy at PetSmart said they are harmless and just hide under the fixtures in the tank. He said we will never see him and the worst thing that can happen is it can climb out of the filter in the back of the tank. **Read my lips... if that crab climbs out of this tank I will seriously freak out! It will NOT be a good thing.** The crab does not hide, in fact, it comes out to play rather regularly. The albino cat fish (if you are wondering a cat fish says meow.) we have dive bombs the sucker and it pinches at the poor fish! Jeremy and Liam think this crab is the coolest thing that ever happened. Liam has to keep tabs on it at all times. Below there is a picture of my husband and his new favorite seat in the house. If anyone wants to come over and entertain me, that's fine. My husband has his new entertainment and obviously doesn't need me anymore!!!

It climbs to the top of this big piece of drift wood and claims "king of the tank."
Jeremy watching the damn fish! Thanks dad!



0 comments: