Monday, January 14, 2008

The Children's Museum

My friend Heidi and I had babies 2 days apart. Her daughter Haley is 2 days younger than Liam, even though she was due almost 2 weeks before me! We don't get together often enough, but when we do, we have a great time! This Sunday we took the train (Trax) from 10000 S. to to the Children's Museum at the Gateway. The kids had a blast on the train, but it was too long of a ride for them. Note to self... drive to 3300 S. and go from there next time! Anyway, we had a blast, I highly recommend it to anyone with kids! Blogger is having issues tonight, so I'm having to paste a few pics at a time. They are in no order at all. Sorry for the randomness!

Liam is looking out the window of the bird house. Everything was really tiny in there, cute!
The helicopter. I think Liam almost pooped his pants when he saw it. He's talking about it non-stop!
Haley and Liam in the "copter."

On the choo-choo train.
The big water fountain. Can anyone tell me how I can get one of these in my house. What a cool idea!
Liam driving the Jeep at the service station.
Haley and Heidi on the horse. Liam didn't really like the horse.
In the bird house.
PS - My b-day is a week from today... just incase anyone is wondering! It's also Martin's b-day and because of that... I don't have to work!! (but the daycare is still open - heeheehee!)


0 comments: