Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nothing to post about...

Here I am, I'm pretty disappointed with myself! I have had absolutely nothing to blog about. That may be a good thing though because it means my life has setteled down a little! Liam and I have just been hanging out and being bums. Since I have nothing to talk about, I will just talk about Liam and how he is the cutest kid in America!

1. We have not watched Cars one time since my last post. For the last month, the whole world has been about Thomas the Train, Bob the Builder and Barney. Then Friday night I brought the new Disney movie Snow Buddies home and I bet we have watched it 30 times in 4 days! It is a really cute movie, I don't mind watching it at all. And it's real people instead of a cartoon!

2. Liam is obsessed with construction equipment! I took him to the zoo Sunday morning because it was a beautiful day and because he was learning about the zoo at school all week. I thought he would have so much fun seeing the animals he had been learning about, but instead we found out they are doing construction at the zoo for the winter and there were diggers and bulldozers all over the place! It took me forever to get him to see the elephants, he would have much rather played on those big machines!

3. Liam is talking so much better lately. I can actually understand him most of the time! He is so inquisitive about everything. Especially about where all of our cars are, he wants to make sure they are accounted for. With all of the snow Jeremy has been driving our pos truck and I've been driving the Jeep. Liam really thinks that truck is the best thing that has ever happened! He wants to know where it is and when he can see it. He makes the sound of the truck all the time!

4. One of Liam's favorite new tricks is snorting! He will laugh and remember that he knows how to snort then he's laughing and snorting so hard he forgets to breath! It's so funny! I pick him up at school all the time and they tell me he just laughed all day!

5. Finally, potty training... He's doing so well at school! He goes at least twice a day and has a dry pull-up almost all day! As far as going at home... he would rather not. I've bought tons of m&ms, tons of stickers made him a chart like at school, everything! He doesn't have the peer pressure at home like he does at school, and frankly he couldn't care less!

That's us in a nut shell! Jeremy and I are going skiing this weekend so hopefully I have some fun pics to post after that. Hopefully this was entertaining enough for now!

Mary

0 comments: