Sunday, February 24, 2008

We finally get to go skiing!

I am so glad we didn't go skiing a few weeks before, because last week when we finally went, it was so freakin' beautiful! Jeremy and I went to Brighton for the first time in a long time. I was actually embarrassed because I couldn't remember the lifts and how to get to Great Western so I was asking everyone on the lifts, but once we got going it all started coming back to me! The weather was awesome, we just wore our thermals and coats. I love when that happens! We stopped for lunch and a beer and ate outside too! But after being at Brighton all day I remembered why I love Alta and Solitude so much more. There were too many young punk snowboarders and it's too small. Solitude and Alta have a more mature crowd and I think their runs are a little more challenging too. Now I feel old that I have said that! Anyway, here are some pics from our fun day...



Oh, Beautiful!
Ahhh!
Yikes!!!

0 comments: