Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Antelope Island

We went to Antelope Island on Sunday and had a blast! I had never been there and I didn't know what I was missing. It was so beautiful, I can't wait to go back! Marcie, Alex, Sean, Jeremy and I drove in the new Jeep out there. We had tons of fun, here are a few pics of our day...
Marcie being a nerd... nothing new!


Me and Marcie being cute... nothing new again! We are always cute!
Sean in a zen moment.
A descriptive pic of Marcie and Alex's relationship!
The New Jeep! Fancy!!!

Skipping rocks - Sean was the BOMB at rock skipping!

Ahhh fer cute!

This looks like an engagement photo... but it's not! :(
Ohhh fer cute!
I'm not a photographer... but this looks beautiful! Sean is walking on water!
Brother and sister - where's my sister? Oh ya, in Spain!
Oh, Beautiful!

Bison.
Marcie and Mary in an old building.
Jeremy showing us his mad lasso skills. Yes, he's an Eagle Scout and knows this stuff!
Sean caught something!
Yee Haw!





2 comments:

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

That is so funny because those "engagement" pics look exactly like my sisters. Maybe a mobile notary is not your calling... photographer? I am still so upset about this whole thing by the way.

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun I wish I had been there. We should go sometime and take Liam!