Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Monthly Update

Well, Hello! It's starting to become the monthly update blog, I hope that's okay, I just don't have as much to post as I used to! I have to say, that's okay with me! Life is starting to settle down and we are getting more used to being business owners. Jeremy is still working a lot, but it's getting a little easier and more steady. He is trying to get our staff ready so we can go to Jamaica the 5th of June! He's very nervous, but we are just trying to get everything in place so we can leave and have fun. Other than that, things are pretty much the same. We finally got Liam a swing set! I have wanted one since he was an infant, so this was the year! He loves it, but still loves to swing in the baby swing. I really don't blame him, he seems so comfy! I noticed as I was downloading all of the new pictures, I do not have any pictures of the dang thing yet, so I guess I will be taking some tomorrow.

Also, I put in my notice at my job at First American! I'm feeling very free, but at the same time, very nervous! I'm questioning myself, but at the same time already feeling the pressure is so much less. It will be a good move, and I will have another job very soon.

Alright, so here are some new pictures. It has been a crazy start to spring! It's literally 80 degrees one day and snowing the next. Everyone says "that's Utah!" but I haven't had a 2 year old that didn't understand until now! He get's really mad that he can play outside all day one day, then has to be inside the next. These pics are funny because you can tell he doesn't care what the weather is!

These construction trucks were in the parking lot behind my office for a while. I took Liam over there a few Sundays ago to check them out. He's OBSESSED with any kind of construction equipment! I think these were a little too big for him, he was very intimidated! He wouldn't go near them for a pic without me, so this is what we get!
Liam's serving his first tea party! Cute! He dragged his table out into the yard and scooped dirt for "all the kids." I was inside making dinner and saw this when I went out to check on him. I thought it was adorable!


This was the day after we went to see the construction trucks! (My pics got out of order!) He didn't care one hoot that it was snowing!
These are more from the Jordan River parkway behind my office. With a picture like this, how could you want to live anywhere other than Utah? Look at those mountains!!!
CUTE!


0 comments: