Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dude!

Everyone keeps asking me what I'm up to, you know - since I don't have a job or anything! I have an update, I'm just too lazy/busy to download pics and post! But my update is freakin' good! No, I'm not freakin' pregnant, but I know someone who is and is not telling anyone and it's driving me crazy! Anyway, I'm going to see Batman tonight so maybe I will post tomorrow before I leave town. That way I can do another post when I get back of my trip with my mom and Nat!
See ya!

2 comments:

melissa said...

IS IT JENNY????????

p.s. i miss you Mary!!!

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

You are funny! Don't lie... you're totally pregnant. That's why you're selling your baby stuff because you are having a girl! The secret's out of the bag. Weren't you saying you like the name Omorosa??

PS I just saw batman and it about melted my face off. It was darn intense.