Monday, July 7, 2008

Nursery Bedding

I'm not very good at selling things, but I am going to sell Liam's nursery bedding. It's so nice, but I'm the type of person who is going to want something new if I ever have another baby, so I might as well let someone else enjoy this set. All of you girls out there are either having babies or know someone having a baby, so this is what I have! The set is really nice, and very well made. It's by Kimberly Grant from her Farm Yard set, you can see the entire set on her web site. I got it at Babinski's Baby in Foothill village. I am asking $130 for it, I paid almost $300 for all the pieces. The sheet it came with is worn, so I will keep that, but the colors are very easy to match! I had this in Liam's room with a red changing table cover, and it was adorable.


This is the mobile, very cute! This is my favorite part! This quilt has never been on a bed or seen a baby. It's always hung on the wall. The words say "Laugh" "Dance" and "Dream." The farm animals are embroidered and embellished.

Window Valance
Bumper pad. Also very clean!
Bumper detail.
Crib Skirt. It has black and white gingham around the trim.
Comment if you or someone you know is interested! I have it on KSL too!

2 comments:

melissa said...

man all that stuff is so cute!! I'll for sure give a little shout out to all the pregnant women i know:). Mary-how the heck is life? I really do miss you! We NEED to have that girls movie night sometime! How are you liking the freedom? Do you miss work yet or are you wishing you would have quit sooner? all the details-i'm dying to know what your up to!!

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

She is definitely missing work. She loved First American Title. haha. I sure do.